You Are What You Eat
Even with proper food safety and cleaning processes in place, restaurants still have hard-to-clean surface that can be ripe for odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Disinfecting between uses is a necessary practice, but bacteria is increasingly resistant to both antibiotic treatment and various environments. Some bacteria can survive even cold temperatures. That’s why many restaurants are going beyond simple disinfection to equip their surfaces with the built-in antimicrobial protection needed to help keep surfaces clean and resist the growth of odor causing microbes, mold and mildew.